Top : Resources and Teaching Ideas : Warmers and Coolers
eslsite.com: Resources and Teaching Ideas : Warmers and Coolers
- A little quiz to discuss
- Quiz which uses colors to represent feelings towards people. You can do this for fun in class possibly as a warmer or as a part of a larger lesson about colors etc.
(Added: 8-Sep-2004 Hits: 3177 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Classic Moments
- Mingling activity in which students discuss special moments.
(Added: 19-Jun-2005 Hits: 1627 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Deliver a present
- This is a fun idea in which students give each other pretend gifts.
(Added: 18-Jul-2003 Hits: 2695 Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Famous for a night
- Warmer in which students pretend to be famous people and imagine what those famous people did the night before.
(Added: 24-Apr-2004 Hits: 2283 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Headline news
- Activity that encourages students to read / watch / listen to the news outside the classroom.
(Added: 4-May-2004 Hits: 2133 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- A fun matching joke activity.
(Added: 10-Jul-2003 Hits: 3726 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Picture warmer and grammar review
- Visual stimulation exercise in which students look at pictures and review grammar that has been taught in class.
(Added: 1-Jun-2005 Hits: 2470 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Questions around the room
- Warmer in which students have to mingle around the classroom asking and answering questions.
(Added: 21-Jul-2004 Hits: 2835 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It