Top : Resources and Teaching Ideas : Vocabulary
eslsite.com: Resources and Teaching Ideas : Vocabulary
- 'A.........of' language
- Vocabulary activity in which students have to match collocations.
(Added: 24-Apr-2004 Hits: 3614 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- 'Up' and 'down'
- Presentation of lexical items which contain the words up and down. This activity involves guessing meaning from context.
(Added: 9-Jun-2005 Hits: 1980 Rating: 10 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Adjectives of character
- Interactive activity in which students learn/revise adjectives of character.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 2600 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- An activity that involves ailments such as stomachache, toothache, etc.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 2356 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Animal Idioms
- This activity introduces a list of animal idioms.
(Added: 8-Jun-2005 Hits: 1536 Rating: 10 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Body Language Idioms
- An acitivity in which students learn body language idioms.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 3009 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Body Parts Quiz
- A quiz in which students answer questions regarding body idioms.
(Added: 20-Nov-2003 Hits: 2365 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It