Top : Resources and Teaching Ideas : Speaking
eslsite.com: Resources and Teaching Ideas : Speaking
- Crumpled up questions
- This is a speaking activity with a novel delivery technique.
(Added: 1-Dec-2003 Hits: 5246 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Developing fluency
- An exercise stimulating a discussion about current affairs.
(Added: 10-Jul-2003 Hits: 4956 Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- A Walk
- This is a speaking activity in which students answer and interpret questions about a 'walk'.
(Added: 23-Aug-2006 Hits: 1774 Rating: 4.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Dates dictation
- Students practise listening for and using dates.
(Added: 10-Jul-2003 Hits: 2800 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Donating money
- Speaking activity in which students decide in groups how to use an amount of money.
(Added: 9-Jan-2004 Hits: 3074 Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Getting to know
- Getting-to-know activity for higher level students
(Added: 13-Nov-2003 Hits: 3249 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Getting to know you dictation
- Mingling ‘find someone who’ activity based on what the students would like to say about themselves.
(Added: 4-Jun-2004 Hits: 1474 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- If the picture fits…
- This is a speaking activity in which students guess other students' drawings.
(Added: 23-Aug-2006 Hits: 1348 Rating: 9.10 Votes: 10) Rate It