Top : Resources and Teaching Ideas : Grammar
eslsite.com: Resources and Teaching Ideas : Grammar
- Future forms
- An activity for advanced students which clarifies the future forms and their uses.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 4495 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- -ing forms
- An activity that practises the use of -ing forms.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 3969 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Drawing Present Continuous
- Game focused on practicing the Present Continuous (affirmative, negative and question form) for actions happening at the moment of speaking. It doesn't need a lot of preparation, just a set of cards showing the sentences.
(Added: 18-Aug-2004 Hits: 2902 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Famous quotations
- Activity in which students have to guess who said what and to change direct speech into indirect speech.
(Added: 9-Sep-2004 Hits: 2683 Rating: 4.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Future in the past
- Presentation lesson of the future in the past - past of the verb to be + going to e.g. I was going to go out last night but I changed my mind.
(Added: 24-Apr-2004 Hits: 1970 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Future Language
- Activity in which students discover the meaning of language used to talk about future events. It also puts the language into use and reviews the use of the future perfect and the future continuous.
(Added: 31-Mar-2004 Hits: 3388 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Future tenses
- An activity revising the use of future tenses.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 3865 Rating: 4.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Grammar Dictation
- Dictation activity in which students are exposed to the present perfect.
(Added: 17-Sep-2004 Hits: 2232 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Grammar Gamble
- Game in which students have to place bets on sentences depending on whether they think they can correct the sentences or not. The aim is for the students to make as much money as possible gambling on their ability to correct sentences.
(Added: 17-Sep-2004 Hits: 3105 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It