Top : Resources and Teaching Ideas : Games
eslsite.com: Resources and Teaching Ideas : Games
- 20 Questions
- A questions game in which students guess who their friend is by asking YES / NO questions.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 4097 Rating: 7.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- A Pack of cards
- Fun 'Friday' type activity which practices the use of imperatives.
(Added: 31-Jan-2005 Hits: 3378 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Add a Letter
- This is a vocabulary game in which students have to add a letter to a word to create a new word.
(Added: 1-Dec-2003 Hits: 3680 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Alphabet Game
- An alphabet game for younger learners.
(Added: 21-Jul-2003 Hits: 2330 Rating: 3.60 Votes: 5) Rate It
- A problem solving word game.
(Added: 10-Jul-2003 Hits: 3343 Rating: 4.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- A fun bingo game which practises students listening skills.
(Added: 10-Jul-2003 Hits: 3484 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Change a Letter
- This is an activity in which students change one letter of a word to create a new word using clues.
(Added: 1-Dec-2003 Hits: 2659 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Five Letter Challenge
- Vocabulary / spelling game in which students have to guess the word that the teacher is thinking of by working out which letters the word contains.
It is a tough game so this is best played with people who like a challenge!
(Added: 9-Sep-2004 Hits: 3348 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 2) Rate It